Friday, August 18, 2017

August 2017 Stickii Club Subscription

Stickii Club is a monthly subscription for sticker lovers.  They have 3 different plans to choose from: Retro, Cute, or Pop.  Each month you'll receive 5 to 7 sticker sheets in your chosen theme.  The cost is $10 per month.

I chose a 3 month prepay of the Retro plan.  Honestly, I have not been blown away by these stickers.  I feel like there are way too many tiny stickers that aren't useful on cards or in a planner so they do me no good.  I gave my entire first pack away to a friend's 6 year old daughter.  She loved them, so that's good.

That said, this month was pretty good.  I have several options for cards or other projects.  So maybe it's one of those subscriptions that has good and bad months.


My favorite thing in this month's offering is a gorgeous postcard.  It's seriously frame-worthy.


If you want to try Stickii Club you can click on this link and sign up.

No comments:

Post a Comment