Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Paper Panduh Box - August 2017


Paper Panduh is a monthly planner subscription box.  Their website states that it's the perfect box for the planner addict or stationery enthusiast.  Each month you can expect to receive washi tape, planner stickers, pens, sticky notes, paper, etc.  They also include a special discount code every month to use in the Paper Panduh online shop.

Each box comes wrapped in a pretty gold foil type mailing envelope.  The receptionist at my office always comments on how pretty it is when she brings my mail.  Additionally, the box inside the pretty wrapper is also personalized with your name or first initial.  Open the box, and everything is packaged with great care and attention to detail.  I really appreciate that touch.  Anyone can throw some stuff in a box and call it a day.  Emma makes sure that opening your Panduh box is an experience. 


The theme for this month's box is Adventure Awaits.  It's very outdoorsy/nature themed. 



First up, is this pretty floral pen.  It has a very fine tip and although I think it's supposed to be black ink, it really looks more charcoal grey to me, which is fine.  It writes smoothly and evenly.  I like it. 



Next is the notepad.  There were 3 different designs of notepads included this month and I got the peachy floral one.  One can never have too many notepads.



These blank note cards are nice.  I will probably use these as card bases and add my own touches.



The enamel pin is cute, but I honestly have no idea what I would use it for.  This is a miss for me.



Lastly are the stickers.  This is a nice quantity of decorative and functional stickers for planning or whatever you choose.  They fit the theme nicely.  To get your own Panduh Box Subscription just click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment