Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Planners Anonymous Kit - August 2017


Planners Anonymous is a fairly new subscription box that comes from Australia.  They ship internationally with free shipping to the US and within Australia, which is fantastic!  The cost is $44.95 AUD and is WELL worth it in my opinion.  The products are exclusively designed and you get a ton of stuff.  An example of what to expect is washi tape (usually more than one roll), die cuts, stickers, ink pad, pen, decorative papers, journaling cards, clear stamp set, etc.  This month's theme is Treat Yo Self.



This is by far my favorite subscription kit.  I am a card maker and can make a ridiculous amount of cards with this kit.  Each month is a different theme and so far, I've loved them all.  If you love paper crafts and/or planning, you need this kit.  I cannot recommend it enough.  To get your own, just click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment