Monday, September 18, 2017

Papergang - August 2017



Papergang is a monthly stationery subscription box from the UK.  It ships internationally as well.  Items you can expect to receive are: greeting cards, notebooks, desk accessories and art prints.  Each month will be designed by a different artist and theme, so no two will ever be alike.  The cost is £10.95 per month with discounts on longer term plans. 


This month’s box was designed by Gemma Correll and has a very juvenile feel to it.  I’ve attached pics of the items in the box, but will not do a breakdown here because I didn’t care for any of it.  I’ll give it all to my friend’s 6 year old daughter.




I canceled my subscription after receiving this box, but as I did the 3 month prepay, I still have one more box coming to review.  I’ll post that as soon as I receive it.  I received the first box before starting this blog but I wasn’t impressed with it either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment